Coastal Partners is an accredited management organization from the Institute of Real Estate Management.
The AMO accreditation is the mark of distinction among real estate management firms. A firm must demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism, financial performance and ethics to earn the AMO accreditation from the Institute of Real Estate Management.
We re-invest in our company each year in order to retain our leading edge in the industry.
In 2011, we hired a Certified Property Manager or CPM® to oversee our Property and Asset Management Services group. Jeffrey S. Lapin, CPM®, Vice President of Property Management provides an increased level of professional oversight for our operations and elevates Coastal Partners to a new level of competence and expertise.
The CPM® designation is a highly coveted honor awarded to a relatively few commercial real estate professionals by the Institute of Real Estate Management or IREM®.
Coastal Partners has received through IREM® Accredited Management Organization or AMO status.
Coastal Partners has combined experience of over 100 years managing Real Estate assets across the country. We view each and every project as though it were our own – working towards maximizing value while minimizing everyday costs and concerns.
Our Services Include:
- Long-term Capital Planning
- Market Repositioning of Assets
- Development of an Asset Plan
- Property Management
- Management of Leasing and Disposition
- Physical Condition Evaluations
Over the past several years, Coastal Partners has made tremendous investments in both human and technological resources. We teach and reinforce the importance of customer service in every facet of our company. We have the ability to provide institutional quality reporting. Our team strives to achieve the highest standards for our tenants. We do all this to insure tenant retention and asset value maximization.
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Lease Administration
- Property Management Administration
- Collection of Rent and Operating Expense Revenue
- Tenant Relations and Services
- Enforcement of Building Rules & Regulations
- Tenant Handbooks
- Regular, Comprehensive Inspections
- Market Comparable Analysis
- Risk Management
- Loss Mitigation
- ADA Surveys
- Property Maintenance and Engineering
- Preventative Maintenance to Maximize Equipment Life
- Energy Efficiency / Management
- Safety Programs
- Repair and Maintenance
- Tenant Support / Response
- Vendor/Service Contract Administration
- Vendor Selection/Bidding
- Contract Enforcement
- Vendor Risk Management
- Construction/ Tenant Improvements
- Protection of Common Areas
- Standard Forms and Recordkeeping
- Tenant Work Consent
- Building Standards /Specifications
- Contractor Rules
- Approved Contractor list
We have a team of highly trained and certified engineers specializing in HVAC, Energy Management Systems and general problem solving. Each of our engineers is also trained to be an ambassador for their respective projects and are skilled at dealing with our tenants on a day to day basis.
Our Engineering Services Include:
- Heating and Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Motor/Compressor Exchanges
- Energy Management Analysis and Recommendations
- Infrared Building and Electrical Switchgear Scans
- Physical System Assessments
- Safety Programs
Coastal Partners engineering and maintenance staff are highly trained and experienced in all types of commercial property maintenance, including:
- Electrical – We work on 110, 220 and 480 volt equipment including lighting, convenience outlets, lighting controls, motors, fans and energy management systems.
- Plumbing – We are expert in all range of plumbing repairs and maintenance, including installation of new sinks, toilets, ice machines and refrigerator water lines.
- Tenant Décor – Our staff can assist tenants with hanging pictures, moving file cabinets, painting and other light duty maintenance tasks.
After years of hiring third party General Contractors and managing the tenant improvement process, we formed Construction Management Services, LLC. Our mission is to provide the highest quality build-out on time and on, or under, budget.
Our Construction Management Services Include:
- Core and Shell Construction
- Tenant Improvements
- Build-to-Suit Projects
Over the past years we have successfully negotiated the renewal/restructure of approximately $140,000,000 in debt with institutions such as Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America and a number of smaller community banks. Our success was primarily due to the transparency of our reporting and underwriting.
Our Financial Services Include:
- Debt Placement
- Financial Underwriting and Analysis
- Comprehensive Financial Packages
We are experts at overseeing the entire development process from the acquisition of land to the entitlement process, planning and permitting and construction of all types of buildings. Our years of hands-on experience building our own projects allow us to maximize our clients return on invested capital.
Our Development Services Include:
- Adaptive Re-use
- Asset Management
- Fee Development
- Master Planning
- Project Management